Seahawks off-season analysis
- Jan 18 - Jeremy Bates, we hardly knew ya
- Jan 20 - Mike grades the Seahawks offense
- Jan 21 - Brock and Salk look at playoff matchups
- Jan 24 - Mike grades the Seahawks defense
- Jan 25 - What's at stake for Jake?
- Jan 27 - What's in store for Matt Hasselbeck?
- Feb 1 - Seahawks Offense: Who stays, who goes?
- Feb 4 - Brock and Salk's Super Bowl preview
- Feb 8 - Three Seahawks at career crossroads
- Feb 14 - How a lockout affects Seahawks
- The Welcome Back Wak-Off! Youth is served!
- Mariners can't keep Jack Wilson, Wedge shows he's in charge
- SI's Peter King fears Jake Locker will be a bust
- 4/5: Ryan Mallett or Jake Locker?
- Mariners show something we hardly saw in 2010 -- heart
- Blue 42: Ryan Mallett doesn't fit with Seahawks
- 4/4: Justin Smoak looks good in Mariners' opening series
- 4/1: Seahawks' top offseason priorities
- Blue 42: All quarterbacks are picked apart
- What will Michael Pineda give the Mariners?
Brock HuardBrock Huard played football for his father, Mike, at Puyallup High School before moving on to the University of Washington. There Brock erased older brother Damon's name on several season and career passing records. Brock spent the first three years of his professional career with the Seahawks before being traded to Indianapolis. He rejoined the Seahawks in 2004 and ended his career that season.
Mike SalkMike Salk comes to Seattle from the ESPN Radio Network and 890 ESPN in Boston. At the national level, Salk teamed with ESPN NFL reporter Michael Smith to host "Countdown to Kickoff," ESPN Radio's NFL pre-game show. He also hosts a variety of afternoon, evening, and weekend shows for the network.